May 18, 2011

Let's try this again...

7 months later, I am writing my second entry. I apologize, and this was a horrible way to start off my blog. Right after I posted that first entry back in October of last year came the beginning of my first full time job, and the end of my ample free time. A little over a month ago I started a NEW full time job at an awesome advertising company, and I now have a very lengthy commute. Helloooo audiobooks! My commute gives me time to "read" the books I have been wanting to read! SO my precious followers, let me start again. Though I did start writing the entry for the social network, I think it is rather irrelevant at this point so I won't even post it. Basically: The movie was good, the book was better. If you want to know more, just ask me.

The first book/movie I will be discussing is "Water for Elephants." The book is by Sara Gruen, and the movie is directed by Francis Lawrence, starring Robert Pattinson (swoon) and Reese Witherspoon (my idol!) I have read the book, I have seen the movie, now just give me some time to organize my thoughts and I will make my first REAL post on my little bloggy.

I have also been doing some thinking about the future, and it seems this coming year will have a serious lack of new movies coming out based on books. I think perhaps in the months where there are no new movies being released, I will discuss books/films from the past. Let me know if you have any special requests! Tata for now... new post coming in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment